Sunday 8 July 2012

Another one week zilch.

"The weekend cometh, and it goeth" said a person with a speaking problem. Again we find ourselves on a busy Monday morning. The birds are singing, the bee's are being bee's, somewhere, the dog is napping, but then, he does that all  day, everyday. He's a very calm dog, Trigger is. I think being a German Shepherd help's. I noticed that these types of dog's are not the usual "I'm jumping up and down, happy, happy" type's. He's more "Oh, hello. Tea? Coffee?" type, you know, relaxed. Except when it comes to motorcycles. Then he lets the dog out. Pun intended.

So, eventful week, this was. No. It wasn't. It was boring and uneventful. But then, I should get used to that, being on holiday for what, a month now? Funny as it may seem, I don't really pass of as the active type. I am content to sit at home and laze, but now it is unbearable. Either there is a psychological part of my brain that is at work, like when you sleep in during weekends and you're like, I'm going to sleep all day, and promptly wake up at half past seven. During the week, you can't seem to get out of bed. Or it could be that I am a passively active person. What that means I have no idea. What I am trying to say is that I like to sit around, but only for a limited time. Afterwards I need something to do.

Which is why blogging helps. Yes. Thank you Google for making my life that much worth living for. Not that it isn't or anything. It's just some thing's are worth living for, like jam. Some thing's aren't , like politicians. And some thing's help you get by, like marmalade. It's not that good in my opinion, but it make's bread taste better when raspberry isn't around. Blogging does have its good's and bad's. It help's you be creative and test the limit of your written linguistic borders that may consequently help you in achieving a better platform of communication with a person you have developed attachment's that are normally associated with affection of the heart. Plainly, it means you're trying to chat someone up. Writing helps. Bad traits in blogging include, I dunno, wasting electricity I suppose.

I have decided to retake playing the violin. I am so enthusiastic about it that I am going to get it restrung this very day. I even got a book. Violin for dummies. No snide comments please. My dad took care of that. It's something to pass the time. If you have a passion for something, do it they say. I really don't think what I am feeling towards the violin is classified as passion but hey, I like music so what the hell. I was contemplating getting the dummy series on guitars, another instrument that I haven't played in like forever. But I changed my mind last minute. Violin is sexier. The piano is slightly hard to get restrung. Wont fit in my car.

Basically, I have attained musical enlightenment. I want to make music. It's fun. It's relaxing and which woman doesn't like a man that isn't in touch with his musical side, eh? Yeaahhh... You see what I mean. They'll be lining up they will. So long as it's not to claim for their broken windows.


No comments:

Post a Comment